3.22.2011

nyc.

im supposed to be writing a paper for my american literature class right now, but im more interested in letting you all know how my trip to NYC was.

as im sure most of you have assumed, it was amazing. this was my first trip to the city by myself, therefore, i had to pilot on my own. i successfully figured out how to use the subway, hail a cab and navigate central park by my lonesome. and to top that off, both of my photo shoots went wonderfully. the girls that i worked with were so great. we were done with our shoots early, so i
had a bunch of free time to hangout with my darling friend ali (the lovely and talented model/actress from my last blog post). she took me on a little tour of times square and midtown! :)

though it was chilly, i brought home a little bit of sunburn. looking at it reminds me that there is something greater for me out there than the current place that i am in. that is the only thing currently keeping me going through these finals.

thursday night, i am leaving for a weekend trip. i will be in DC on friday, boston on saturday, back to DC on sunday for the afternoon, and then heading back to pittsburgh.

oh, and i heard that it is going to snow tomorrow? this has to be a joke.

i will leave you with a little teaser shot of my mua and model. :)



xoxo, danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment